Cosmetically, Neurotoxins can revitalize your look by softening fine lines that are precipitated by frequent use of facial expressions. These injectables are derived from highly purified, naturally occurring proteins and are used for treatment of wrinkles by relaxing the targeted muscles. Botox®, Dysport® & Nuceiva® are all Health Canada Approved Botulinum Toxin type A injectables that we carry in our clinic, and results can last up to 3 months or longer.
There are many uses for neurotoxins, our clients most commonly use these injections to treat:
· Frown Lines (aka "11's")
· Forehead Wrinkles
· Bunny Lines (sides of the upper nose)
· Crow's Feet (around the eyes)
· Smoker's Lines (above the lips)
· "Lip Flips", to create the appearance of fuller lips without the need for dermal fillers
· “Gummy Smile” to assist your upper lip to be lowered when smiling, resulting in less gum line show.
The treatment is completed with small injections to each targeted area and usually completed within 30 minutes. Results can be seen within 7 to 14 days and generally last up to 3 months or some cases longer depending on the product, area, and your body's unique characteristics.
- Keep your head upright for at least 4 hours post-treatment - do not bend over or lie down.
- Avoid touching, pressing or manipulating the treated areas. You can apply make-up after 4 hours.
- Slight bruising can be a possibility, as from any injection. This is common and will gradually disappear. You can cover the area with makeup if needed.
- You can immediately resume your usual activities but should avoid exercise/workouts, and saunas for 24 hours.
Varies per treatment area.
Dermal filers are used to restore volume loss in the skin, making the face look more youthful and balanced. We carry a selection of top-tier brands; Restylane®, Teoxane® and Revanesse®, which are all hyaluronic acid type fillers. Dermal filler treatments are an excellent option used to:
· Minimize static wrinkles (wrinkles at rest)
· Replace volume loss
· Facial contouring
· Enhance cheeks, lips, and temples
· Treat hollows around the eyes
· Hydrate or Augment lips
· Define chin & jawline
· Full face rejuvenation
The benefits are not permanent but typically last for 8-12 months or more depending on the amount of filler used, type of filler, the area being treated, and your body's unique characteristics. These procedures can be combined with neurotoxins and usually be completed within 45-60 minute.
Results are instant however, it will take 2 weeks for the treatment to fully settle.
You may notice some minor swelling, bruising, and/or redness at the injection site which will resolve in 2-5 days.
Post-treatment care includes:
· Do not lay down for at least 4 hours post-treatment
· Sleep on your back for the first 2 nights post-treatment
· Cold compresses can be applied immediately after the treatment to help reduce swelling and bruising.
· Avoid makeup to the treated area for at least 4 hours following treatment
· Avoid sun exposure until all redness and swelling have completely resolved
· Avoid exercise/workouts, and saunas for 24 hours following treatment
· Avoid facials, laser or light-based therapy for 2 weeks
· Avoid dental appointments for 2 weeks
· Avoid sun exposure until all redness and swelling have completely resolved
· Avoid taking aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, St. John’s Wort, or high-doses of Omega 3, Vitamin E, or Tumeric 2-5 days after treatment to avoid excessive bruising or bleeding
- $550 per syringe
- $400 mini lip
Submental fullness, also known as “double chin” can be the result of multiple factors such as genetics, weight gain and aging. We offer a non-surgical treatment that can help with the reduction of stubborn fat below the chin and other smaller areas of the body. (Around the bra area, upper knees, back of arm, etc)
Deoxycholic acid, also known as Belkyra, Kybella, or Lipodissolve, is found naturally occurring within the body. It’s’ primary function is to break down fat. It can be injected in the fat beneath the chin, and other areas, to help destroy fat cells causing unwanted and stubborn fullness.
you are likely to experience increased swelling and numbness to the area that was treated. These side effects usually resolve in their own within a couple of weeks.
Recommended course of treatment: 2-6 sessions, each spaced 4-6 weeks apart until desired result is achieved.
Please request a consultation with one of our trusted health practitioners to determine if you are an appropriate candidate for fat dissolving treatments.
Hair loss and thinning are common issues for men and women which can negatively effect confidence and self image. Fortunately, we offer a procedure to treat, and significantly reduce hair loss and thinning. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is a non-surgical and natural procedure.
Did you know that 40% of men start experiencing significant hair loss by the age of 35?
During this treatment, growth factors, as well as platelets, are extracted from your own blood and plasma to stimulate hair growth, collagen production, and skin renewal. These growth factors and platelets are then delivered to areas of hair thinning and loss through a series of micro-injections.
you may experience some mild discomfort for a couple of days. You can resume most activities the day of your treatment, and shower/wash your hair the following day. (Multiple sessions are required for noticeable results)
Recommended Course of Treatment: 3-6 sessions, each spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
$400 per treatment
Please request a consultation with one of our trusted health practitioners to determine if you are an appropriate candidate for Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy for hair thinning and loss.
Following a healthy diet and exercise plan but not seeing as much weight loss as you'd like?
The Slim Shot is all natural bi-weekly injection that helps boost metabolism and support healthy weight loss. Some experts believe that these lipotropic compounds may accelerate the fat metabolism rate when combined with the right diet and exercise.
As an added bonus, lipotropic injections can help maintain energy levels, correct hormone imbalances, improve liver function and promote a calm and balanced mood.
Lipotropic weight-loss injections are a combination of natural ingredients designed to help you shed unwanted pounds while improving your energy and well-being. In addition to Vitamin B-12, the Slim Shot contains, methionine, inositol, and choline; three amino acids that are essential to mobilizing fat.
Methionine is a protein-based amino acid that helps your body release fatty proteins, inositol prevents fat storage to help stimulate the removal of fat from the liver, and choline prevents cholesterol and fat build-up within your arteries.
Recommended frequency: One injection every two weeks as needed.
It is estimated that a high majority of the population may be deficient in Vitamin B12 obtained from diet alone. Aging can be a contributor to reduced absorption of vitamin B12.
This reduced absorption can exacerbate chronic fatigue and anemia. Benefits of Vitamin B12 injections may include improved energy and stamina, improved sleep, increased metabolism, improved clarity and mood, reduced depression, balanced digestive system, and healthier looking skin and nails.
Recommended fequency: Monthly as needed
All patients looking for advanced resurfacing and an anti-aging glow with minimal to no downtime should inquire about our chemical peel treatments.
- Professional combination peel that helps refresh, brighten, tighten, and illuminate the appearance of the skin.
- Addresses all signs of visible signs of aging, while providing a deep cleanse.
- An easy integration into any existing skin care routine to take your skin to the next level.
- Use the recommended skincare products following your treatment
- Discontinue use of alpha/beta hydroxy acids and retinol immediately following your treatment
- Do not use harsh scrubs or abrasive loofahs following your treatment. Gentle cleansers such as the Skin Tx Gentle Cleanser are ideal to use 3 to 4 days post-treatment
- Avoid direct sun exposure and wear sunscreen daily
- Avoid vigorous activity, swimming, and hot showers, especially in the first 24 hours following the chemical exfoliation treatment
- Do not pick or peel the skin as this may cause hyperpigmentation and/or surface scars
Copyright © 2022 Treatment Room - Aesthetics | All Rights Reserved.
Website Created by Nova Social Media & Marketing